Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ALL BY MYSELF!




Macky, Macky, Macky... Wayne went to play Basketball the other night and had to tape his ankle so that he doesn't kill himself. I didnt really pay attention but obviously Mack did. After Wayne left I sat in a lounge chair and watched Dancing with the Stars finale I had recorded. It wasnt until Mack asked for some scissors that I realized why he'b been so quiet. (I thought he was as into the show as I was). I looked over the pillows to see this. I died laughing. He not only did a perfect replica of his dad's job but used almost the whole roll of tape. I could not believe he even left his little toes hanging out like dad! I had to immediately take off the tape since his toes were turning purple. He had wrapped it up pretty tight. Crazy kid!

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny and exactly something that jayce would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really funny! Kids are so hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Josh showed you my blog!! It was fun seeing you guys the other weekend and Mack was so cute when he kept saying his cousins were here!!! I am going to add you to my blog as well. It's good to keep in touch like this!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online