Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged!

This is the first time I've been tagged since I am new to this blogging thing. This should be fun....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago?
  • Working at Bank of Idaho
  • Going to school at ISU
  • raising cain
  • living with 2 girl friends in a rented house
  • working for the Padres at McDermott Field in the evening

5 things on today's list?

  • get the kids ready to go to Penny's (baby sitters)
  • go to work
  • make dinner
  • bathe kids and put them to bed
  • clean the destroyed house now that they are in bed

5 snacks I enjoy?

  • Pumkin chocolate chip cookies
  • popcorn
  • chips and salsa
  • pickled beans and carrots
  • cheese and crackers

5 places I've lived from birth?

  • San Diego, California
  • Zion, Illinois
  • Portsmouth, New Hampshire
  • Idaho Falls, Idaho
  • Ronan, Montana (summer)
  • Arco

5 jobs I've had?

  • bar bunny at Sizzler
  • teller at First Interstate/Wells Fargo Bank
  • teller at Bank of Idaho
  • Fashion Bug
  • sold programs at Padres
  • office Manager at Bird Law Office (2000-present)

Now that you know so much more about me :) I tag Jenny Nay, Celeste Porter, Shera Payne and Zoe Pettingill.

2 comments:

  1. Mack and Tuckyr are so cute!! You just have to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, I just finally noticed that you have one!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online